Families in Highlands Ranch, Colorado continue to reach out to us with questions like “What are the signs of Hard Water in my home?” We hope these answers help!
Here are a few of the tell-tale signs of hard water in Highlands Ranch, Colorado:
- Scale Build-up. Hard water allows soap to stick to shower doors, shower walls, tubs and faucets; which increases cleaning time and efforts.
- Dry Skin. Hard water dries out skin and hair.
- High Cleaning Costs. Excessive hardness levels cause homeowners to use increased amounts of soaps and detergents for cleaning and bathing.
- Etching and Spotting. Glassware, pots and pans become scratched and have spotting due to hard water.
- Damaged Appliances. Water heaters, pipes, faucets and dishwashers breakdown or fail when exposed to the daily effects of hard water.
The good news is that there is a green, sustainable solution to these hard water issues. If you have questions about hard water in your home and want to learn more about our Whole House Anti-Scale System, please reach out to us at 303.801.7031 today!